Privacy & Legal Policies
Terms of Trade
Sound Birds & Animals
Art and Craft
Hama Beads & Boards etc.
Lottie Dolls & Accessories
Melissa & Doug
... more in Toys & Puzzles
Board and Cloth Books
8 - 12yr old Sale books EASY READ
Languages and Resources
New Zealand Non Fiction
New Zealand Picture Books
Easy/reluctant reader sale
... more in Books
Rattles & Teethers.
> 100 Facts Bears
100 Facts Bears
Move mouse over the image to magnify
100 Facts Bears is bursting with exactly 100 fascinating facts, unbelievable images and fun activities to help children aged 6-10 years learn everything they need to know about these grizzly mammals.
- Covers bear species, homes, feeding and behaviour.
- Close-up photos of bears in their natural habitats.
- Illustrations and diagrams of bear anatomy to help kids to understand key concepts.
Synopsis - Product details
100 Facts Bears contains key bear facts for kids in simple numbered facts. Every page features fantastic illustrations and photographs that support a child's understanding of the text. This is a great bear book for kids aged 6-10 years.
Topics covered in 100 Facts Bears:
- The definition of a bear and a close look at the bear family.
- Bears from different climates such as brown bears and polar bears.
- Bears that are most under threat in the their natural habitats and what is being done to help them.
'I don't believe it' fascinating facts:
- Pandas use all four limbs to grip onto tree trunks as they climb up or down.
- The word 'Arctic' comes from the Greek word 'Arkitos', which means 'country of the Great Bear'.
- While female polar bears are in their den looking after their cubs, they don't eat or drink at all.
You might also be interested in ...
Wild About Fierce Creatures
30 million different insects in the rain forest by Paul Rockett
Miles Kelly My Fist Q & A Bears
Children's World Atlas New Edition