Fish: 19.3cm x 4.3cm x 8.6cm Rod:23.2cm x 5cm x5cm (L/W/H)
· A great item to add to Tolo’s range of bath and water toys.
· Hook the fish and reel them in!
· Submerge the fish and watch them blow bubbles.
· Cute little magnetic worm to attract the fish!
· Bright and colourful.
· Helps baby to understand the properties of water
· At bathtime introduce your infant to the three friendly fish and their little worm pal.
· Submerge the fish and show your toddler how they blow bubbles underwater.
· Show your infant how to hold the fishing line to try to catch a fish with the worm, then wind it in.
· You may have to help your younger child hold the rod with one hand, and wind with the other - older toddlers will soon get the hang of it.
· Introduce language such as 'float', 'sink', ' catch', 'underwater'.
· Introduce basic counting skills by counting the fish together.
· Teach your child to take turns with you and have mini fishing competitions. Count how many fish are caught in a set period of time.
· You may like to make up simple stories or sing songs about fish to add to your child's bathtime enjoyment.
· Be positive and use upbeat language to encourage your toddler and provide a sense of achievement.